"TU" - The NZMMA Classic Pro-Boxing Gloves Have Landed!
"TU" - the NZMMA Classic Pro-Boxing Gloves" have landed in the USA, New Zealand, and Australia and are available for sale worldwide.
WARNING: These gloves are designed for Champions!
Named in honor of the New Zealand Maori God of War "Tuumatauenga", these gloves will carry you into battle and back again.
These gloves are a direct modification of our NZMMA two-strap training glove to fit the needs of the professional boxer. And their comfort is outstanding!
NZMMA family member Brice Ritani-Coe and CES Heavyweight Josh Hendricks (headline fight winner) on 5 Feb 2012 at CES MMA in Providence, Rhode Island.
The NZMMA Pro-Boxing Glove was sanctioned by the State of Rhode Island and Connecticut along with the Mohegan Sun, Twin Rivers, and Foxwoods Casinos.
Whether you are a world-class fighter or one in the making, NZMMA has created these gloves according to international guidelines, with quality and performance in mind.
Suitable for both men and women, these lace-up gloves work exceptionally best for competition and can also be used for training on focus mitts, heavy and light bags and also in sparring.
The feedback we have received on these gloves has been primo.
Feel their fit. Appreciate their durability. Love the protection they provide… for you (not so much your opponent!).
• Hand selected premium leather for long-lasting, high impact use
• Flexible enough to enjoy immediately without long-term breaking in
• Hand-crafted padding distribution for optimal hand protection
• Grip hose helps form the perfect fist while striking
• Anchored thumb to help prevent injury to thumb/opponent's eyes
• Shorter wrist band to provide more effective wrist support
• Uber comfortable internal hand casing cushions and supports the hand
• Lace gloves for professional use and a customizable fit
• Suitable for men and women
• Ideal for competition
• Can also be used on focus mitts, bags and in sparring
• Available in 8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz and 16oz
These gloves are available EXCLUSIVELY through NZMMA.
For more information or to place an order, contact us at
Last Updated on Saturday, 07 April 2012